Monday, June 11, 2012

The Winner's Video

Listen to Music when you run (or I do anyway). The quick video we did after winning the cancer survivor division. It sits on the mantle and the medal hangs in the bedroom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cro8dBu9Ts&feature=plcp

Today I biked 70 miles in my longest ride before the 100 miler 2 weeks from Sunday. One of my friends thought I should offer to shave my legs if anyone will donate $100 for the 100 miles... I am hesitant but I will shave my legs if anyone signs up for that... Not sure how that helps me LiveStrong!

Anyway, I also have a job interview for Big Brothers Big Sisters Wednesday and applied for about 10 jobs today. I dare to dream that the Livestrong Concierge one will come because I want to work somewhere where I have intense passion but to quote Les Mis, there are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather. I've had some very big dreams fail in the last year and half. In 1.5 years I hope to be living some good dreams.

But I am unsteady right now. My confidence needs to get together for interviews because it's awfully shaken up and like  date, I'm sure it's not good for an interview... Physical exercise has been a good outlet and I've worked out harder since losing my job than ever in my entire life. It's a healthy outlet... at least healthier than the bottle too many of my friends and relatives have hit up. But we all have to find a way to deal with our desperation.

My job has till Wednesday to get back to me on the appeal so suspense is left and right in my life. Someday, I hope to find whatever the new normal will be but that's not today... Anyway, mostly this post was about sharing the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment